Friday, February 1, 2013

The Last Day! What a party!


Friday, Feb 1, 2013
“The Last Full Day”

Yet another relaxed day, which is pretty sweet considering once we get home it’s gonna be pretty different.  We slept in, I went for a 6k run and then we had lunch… which got pretty interesting.  I think we’re still suffering from a case of cabin fever. 
Eating from a pool of BBQ sauce on the table lead to...
Stuffing his face with fries covered in BBQ sauce!

We ended up on going on a random trip to town with Cesh, Her mom and Gibby and we looked at mud, played on a stellar playground, ran into Jayden, and just walked around town.  
Mud watching with the gang
These el Camino-ish car/trucks are everywhere out here!
Such a cool playground!
Cesh and Travis! Couple of beauties!
Riding the Barney Car! Peace!
Roseisle Style!
 Then we went to Cesh’s for supper, and we did the BBQing (pretty stressful!), played rugby with the bros’ and then taught them 500 up.  Packing was the last activity of the day, and surprisingly it all actually fit into our bags with out too much stress.  To celebrate we ate a ton of ice cream. 

Are we living the dream? I think so.  But bring it on Canadian cold, we're (not) ready!  I'm divided, I do love it here and I'll miss some things and def some of the people here, but there's so much back home that I'm looking forward to...so "carpe diem", I'll just take it as it comes! 
See you soon Canada!

My farewell gift to Travis!


No comments: