Thursday, February 7, 2013

Back at home!



Ok, so I’m back at home, and it’s been really good to be home! Thanks to everyone who’s made it pretty sweet!  I sure feels busy though, wow. 

I’ve always wanted to blog, and if you remember, I  said that I wanted to keep the travellers mentality and just keep meeting people and doing sweet stuff, and it I’m excited to say it’s been happening.  I hope you’ll enjoy hearing about life at home from time to time.



Highlights of the past 4 days

- Awesomely pranked by some wonderful friends.  Well done ladies, well done!

Boxes and a couch!?
Pretty in pink!
- Having a ton of fun at A&W in Steinbach and talking with the 2 girls working there.  Turns out one of them even went through LDP!  Then, when we left, just to bring a smile to their faces, we went through the drive-through and ordered another burger and showed off my sahweet orange crv!

- Driving my beauty orange CR-V all around! I love love love it!

Can't miss me now!
- Learning a new game at camp days. 

You must pick up the paper with your teeth without anything but your feet touching the floor, and each time the paper tube got shorter. This was the final round!

- Attending pulse and not being able to stop smiling because of how I felt God’s spirit there and being reminded how good he is! I love Tuesday nights!

- Today, hearing someone’s vision for the youth in Morden: It’s like it’s day 7 from the story of the walls of Jericho. For the first 6 they marched around the walls quietly, but on the last day they all yelled and blew the horns and the walls came crashing down. 
Explanation: For many years people have been serving God and working with the youth, but now it’s time to make some noise cuz God is gonna tear down the walls of the evil one in a big way!

I really like the analogy and am excited bout what God’s gonna do!


So yeah, I'm loving being home, lots of sweet God moments and other sweet stuff! 

No comments: